Job Title: Outside Sales Representative (FP012)
Department: Fox Core, G&A
Reports to: VP of Sales
FLSA Status: Exempt
About the job
Are you a design lover that is thinking about your next career move? Look no further! Fox Marble is
looking for a driven, enthusiastic Outside Sales Rep. who thrives in a customer-facing environment and
developing relationships with key clients. Must have over 5 years of experience in customer service &
outside sales, ideally in a similar setting.
• 5 years of customer service experience.
• Product expertise of Natural Stone, Quartz and Porcelain Surfaces
• Team player
• Track record of building rapport, identifying customer needs, opening new opportunities,
and closing sales
• Superior communication and organization skills with excellent attention to detail.
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and must not require sponsorship
for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g., H1-B status).
• Valid driver’s license with no points.
• Willing to undergo a background check per local law/regulations.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
• Grow sales with kitchen and bathrooms showrooms, architects, developers.
• Territory region will be greater bay area. North Bay to South Bay.
• Be able to estimate and price projects with quick response to request.
• Provide excellent customer service and education to clients on the various surfaces
• Assist clients when needed with slab selections @ various showrooms.
• Have knowledge of fabrication and installation technique – a plus not required.
• Work with the Marketing Manager to capture content and communicate promotions to
• Capture client installation photos for Marketing Manager to share via social media
• Organizing and facilitating showroom parties and events.
• Provide data needed for CRM.
• Tile knowledge is a plus.
• Perform additional duties as required and/or requested.
Physical Demands & Travel Requirements:
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Candidates may need to sit or stand as needed throughout the day.
• Candidates may exert over 50 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or
otherwise move objects.
• May include bending, reaching, squatting, twisting, stooping, and kneeling throughout the
• Proper lifting techniques are required.As of 06/15/2021
• Available to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
• Travel to prospective clients will be 60-80% of work week.
Fox Marble was established in 1986 by President and CEO, Charles McLaughlin. Charley served in the
US Marine Corps in Vietnam and graduated from Rutgers University in 1973. For eight years he managed
a masonry products company where his love for natural stone was born. Charley embodies Fox Marble’s
personal, passionate approach to customer service. And, having visited many of the world’s finest
quarries and manufacturing plants personally, he is a central figure in maintaining the relationships at the
heart of Fox Marble.
Fox Marble offers a wide range of services, from direct importing of the finest stone from around the
world, to in-house fabrication, professional installation and a full-service stone care and restoration. A
one-stop shop for all your high-quality stone projects, Fox Marble offers the ultimate in knowledge,
customer service and craftsmanship.
Fox Marble Manufacturing Facility is in Richmond, California.
Organization: Evolv Surfaces, Inc. dba Fox Marble & Granite, Inc.
Country: United States State: California City: Richmond, CA
Job Function: Full-Time
Employment Type: Permanent Full-time.
Pay Rate DOE, depends on experience + commissions
Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), Retirement Plan, Paid Company Holidays.
We thank all candidates who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Fox Marble & Granite does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or
fee-based recruitment services. Fox Marble & Granite is equal opportunity employer. We consider
candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical
disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual
orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status.